EVOLUTION® 5000 Transmitter
The EVOLUTION 5000 Transmitter is the simple, real-time way to send thermal images from the area of operation to the incident control center. Designed to be small and light for increased safety, faster identification, and more confident resource deployment. Requires no camera upgrade.
- Small and easy to use stand alone unit
- Retrofitable and removable to any EVOLUTION 5000 series TIC within seconds, no camera upgrade needed
- Flexibility to deploy a video transmission system where and when you want
- Two channel analogue system
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ETS 301 489 Part 1 & 3, August 2000
- EN 300 440 -2, September 2001
- BAPT 222 ZV 105 / 106
- BAPT 122 R 1
- CE/EN 50081-2:1992
- EN 50082-2:1992
- I 1 C 529
- IP 66 Simulated NFPA 1981- Edition 1997
- MIL-STO-810 E Category 1 Loose Cargo Transport