FL3112 IR Flame Detector (EU)
The FL3112 is a Digital Frequency Infrared (DFIR) flame detector designed to detect unwanted fires, and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining high false alarm immunity in onshore / offshore applications. Designed specifically for the European market, the flame detector has European approvals only and must be ordered with the exact required options from the menu offered.
- 120Â° field of view provides greater coverage for detecting fires
- LED status indication of fault and alarm status
- Stainless steel finish supports onshore / offshore environments
- Ex-e segregated wiring field wiring compartment meets high reliability requirements
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and the detector's electronic circuitry once per minute
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Three SPDT programmable relay outputs for immediate and time delayed relay outputs for Warning, Alarm & Fault
- RS-485 Modbus RTU serial communications p\rovides addressable communication link with optional redundancy
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.