SMC Classic Sentry 8-Channel Controller
The SMC Sentry Classic Controller is an 8-channel gas detection system for monitoring combustible gas, oxygen deficiency, and toxic gases. It is a microprocessor-based system that includes management of gas sensors, alarm relays, user interface via front panel display, printer output, Modbus digital communication, alarm indicators, and relay outputs.
- Menu Prompting - guides and prompts users through system configuration and operation
- System Security - prevents unauthorized users from changing settings and identifies those who have made changes via user identification codes
- Diagnostics - performs routine checks of operating parameters and alerts user if a condition requires attention
- Sensor Scan Display - continuously view current sensor gas exposure readings
- Multiplex Digital Signals - reduces installation costs by multiplexing sensors to the controller on a common cable
- Record Keeping - easily keep reports for history, key events or calibration actions
- Relay Logic - customize relay responses for personalization preferences
- System Flexibility - expand the controller user experience with accessories, product add-ons and enhancement packages
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.