SMC 3200 UV/IR Wet Bench Flame Detectors
The SMC 3200-04 Flame Detector utilizes proven, stable UV/IR technology to continuously monitor for flames in wet bench applications. Due to its compact size, it is also used for installation in certain production equipment. The detector can detect gasoline (heptane), polypropylene, isopropyl alcohol, MEK, hydrogen and silane fuel sources.
- Sealed Polypropylene Housing - protects the technology from a wide variety of hazardous acids and solvents
- Self-diagnostics - ensures the device is working properly by performing tests of the detector operation
- Adaptability - easily connect to most standard fire extinguishing and wet bench systems
- State-of-the-Art Microprocessor - recognizes different types of flame signatures and rejects common false alarm sources
- Relay Output - utilizes relay outputs for alarm and trouble, not requiring any special controllers or wiring/junction boxes for ease-of-use
Please contact customer service for pricing and availability.