Surveyor Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
The Surveyor detects gas leaks by sensing the airborne ultrasound emitted from leaking gas at high pressure. Ultrasonic gas detection is based on robust and proven Gassonic technology and designed for long and failsafe operation in extreme environmental conditions. Because the Surveyor responds to the source of a gas release rather than the dispersed gas, it is unaffected by changing wind directions, gas dilution, and the direction of the gas leak.
Looking for an ultrasonic gas leak detector? Explore the many benefits of the Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Detector.
- Advanced stainless steel microphone provides instant detection of high pressure gas leaks with coverage up to 20 meters in radius
- 4-20 mA output for remote alarm and fault indication
- One-person sound check and calibration for high reliability and trouble free maintenance
- Intrinsically safe, EExi design integrates cable termination. No extra junction box needed
- LED display provides visual indication for various detector functionalities
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.