Ultima® XL/XT Series Gas Monitors
These products have been discontinued. Please see the ULTIMA X5000 as an alternative.
Engineered to provide cost-efficient gas detection, the Ultima XL/XT Series Gas Monitors are simply an outstanding choice. The units boast a hand-held HART port running over 4-20 mA output which provides convenient setup, calibration and diagnostics. The interchangeable smart sensors eliminate the need for reconfiguration, while local calibration employs LEDs and push-buttons. Indoors or outdoors, some of these explosion-proof models feature infrared technology that eliminates the need for frequent calibrations. Some units operations are based on dual-wavelength, heated-optics technology, which compensates for temperature, humidity and aging effects. The monitors use only one circuit board for increased reliability, and they're easy to install with two-piece field-wiring connectors.
- Indoor/outdoor monitors feature HART, which improves information and provides convenient set-up, calibration and diagnostics
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration
- MSA's patented SafeSwap sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area
- Automatic calibration adjustments and date stamping
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate models available
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union