FL3100H UV/IR Flame Detector
The FL3100H has been discontinued. Please see the FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector as an alternative. The FL3100H is an Ultraviolet / Infrared flame detector designed to detect fires and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining false alarm immunity. It monitors in both the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) spectral ranges, making it highly immune to false alarms.
- Wide field of view for greater fire detection coverage
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- HART and dual Modbus communication provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector's electronic circuitry once every minute
- Three SPDT high current programmable relay outputs provide immediate and time delayed relay outputs for alarm, programmable relay outputs
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.