For the latest design features that improve user comfort, ease of use, durability, and user safety, choose the EVOTECH ® Harness. The EVOTECH harness has Nanosphere® coating on the webbing that repels grease, dirt & moisture.
EVOTECH® Standard Full Body Harness
- Patent-pending leg strap design keeps leg straps in place, increasing mobility and comfort
- No binding edge on shoulder padding prevents neck chafing
- Sub-Pelvic Strap with patented variable width webbing provides 50% more surface area for improved weight distribution and improves comfort
- Dual-color webbing promotes easy identification of twisted webbing
- Patent-pending web management system provides means of storing excess webbing
- NanoSphere® coating on webbing repels dirt, grease, moisture, etc.
- Reflective webbing integrated into harness webbing increases visibility in low-light environment
- EVOTECH Construction Harness features integral back pad and tool belt with dual-durometer padding for superior comfort in work positioning applications.
- EVOTECH Tower Harness option with comfort seat makes longer work periods more comfortable.
- EVOTECH Derrick Harness option includes comfort seat in metal or web and an integral back D-ring extender for work on a monkey board.
EVOTECH® Arc Flash Full Body Harness
- Harness is lighter — by more than 1 lb — than comparable harnesses
- Non-binding edge shoulder padding prevents neck chafing
- 100% Kevlar webbing is fire-resistant and self-extinguishing
- Reflectivity on shoulder padding provides increased visibility in low-light applications
- Patent-pending horizontal leg straps stay in place, providing more mobility and comfort
- RFID capability
- Arc Flash symbol for easy identification
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ANSI Z359.1 / ANSI Z359.11-2014 / ASTM F887-2013