Diamond® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
Raising the standard for shock-absorbing lanyards, the FP Diamond Energy Absorbing Lanyard's light weight and streamlined design contains a strong and durable polyester sheath that's abrasion and UV-resistant. FP Diamond Energy Absorbing Lanyards connect the back (dorsal) D-ring of MSA full-body harnesses to a qualified anchorage and anchorage connector. The energy absorber keeps fall arrest forces below ANSI and OSHA limits and deceleration distance is controlled to a maximum of 42 inches.
- Keeps average fall arrest forces below 900 lbs
- Durable polyester sheath for increased abrasion and UV resistance
- Highly visible deployment tag
- Pouchless design for lighter weight and comfortable wear
- Single- and twin-leg configurations
- Single leg FP Diamond is bi-directional to make training easier
- Twin leg FP Diamond allows for 100% tie off
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
All Diamond Lanyards meet applicable OSHA regulations, Models are available that meet ANSI Z359.13 and CSA certified